How we can help
Information and Referral
We are here to help. If you want to remain in your own home or you want to help someone else to do that, tell us what you want to know and what assistance you need.
Participants have access to the following services either through volunteers or trusted service providers:
- Meal delivery/preparation
- Home maintenance and repair
- Health and wellness
- Professional and financial services
- Technology training
Boxwood works with existing town, nonprofit and other ride providers to get older adults to medical appointments, stores and events. Want to volunteer? We can give you some choices.
Healthy aging means continuing to lead active lifestyles full of adventure and learning with friends of all ages. Check out the calendar page for up to date listings.
Our participants determine what we do, but these are examples:
- Connecting with exercise classes, walking groups and other fitness activities
- Social gatherings such as lunches and potluck dinners
- Cultural outings such as visits museums, concerts, movies or the theater
- Wellness programs
- Classes, lectures and other educational opportunities
We encourage older adults, their families and friends to become active participants on this website and in Boxwood Alliance activities
Use our Resource blogs to ask questions and seek advice
Or just call or email our office: 914-764-3014 firstname.lastname@example.org